Home > Foreign Students > Visa

All international incoming students coming to study at KU must apply for a D-2 student visa. You will receive the admission package including CoA (Certificate of Admission), LoA(Letter of Admission) and Business Registration of Korea University.
Please apply for a student visa at the Korean Embassy or a Korean consulate in your home country (or for those who have Chinese nationality in the country where their home institution is located) with CoA and Business Registration.

Additional documents might be required:

  • Korea University Business Registration Certificate (A copy will be attached to the Admission Package)
  • A copy of agreement with partner university (Please ask your home institution’s exchange coordinator)

※ Extra documents may be required depending on students Nationality.
※ Students of Chinese nationals who are studying outside of China MUST apply for the student visa in the country where the home university is located.